Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Satan’s Text Message (to the youth)

(A Text Message from Satan to our Youth)
Not sure if you are straight, gay or bi? Why don’t you just give them all a try.
Christ’s passion? So out of fashion.
Don’t worry about what your parents think, come here, have fun, have a drink.
Sex on a date is the best. If you are late, it’s OK, the school nurse has a pregnancy test.
Christ is the only way? That sounds silly to me. Remember, you are your own deity.
Someone got shot! Oh that’s such a shame. Unless of course it’s from a video game.
Can’t pray in school, only silently, if you say “under God” you’ll get sued you see.
R U sad? R U lonely? Let’s hit up the mall.
I just got a text from your friend, oops, I gotta go. She serves me too you know...

I've been thinking a lot about our country and the influences on our youth. I have been praying for our nation. I recently read some terrible statistics about where our culture is going morally. The only answer is to turn to God in prayer and repentance. I wrote this poem as a way to vent my feelings. I get so angry in knowing our youth is being lied to. May we raise our children for God. May we pray for God to raise up people to be an influence for this lost generation. May we trust Jesus is coming, very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was...

Search This Blog