Saturday, August 8, 2020

My Neck Hurts....

 July 28, 2019 on a Sunday (bam!) we were rear ended. 

...Might not seem like a big deal for a California freeway but the impact on my body has still not recovered.

My neck hurts.

I have done everything.

Doctor, chiropractor, acupuncture, etc...

This week I realized something... 

Having neck pain affects my prayers. 

I love to bow my head over my Bible, or sit in the backyard and bow to pray.

I have realized now after the 1 year mark of the accident, Satan hates prayer and through this car accident injury my prayer time is more of a challenge than before  ...

When I think on this I become very sad and discouraged. 

However, it has NEVER been about my body (posture) when I pray. Never. It’s all about the One I talk to.

 El Elyon - Almighty Infinite God

I realized my neck hurts and I shouldn’t aggravate the injury by bowing down with eyes closed in prayer as I usually do.

God wants me to look up. Way up!!

Bowing your head is a beautiful symbol of humility. Looking up to me is a symbol of praise, adoration and hopefulness. 

It hurts to bow my neck.

Crazy! 

We must not let any pressure, any health problems, mental distractions, outward circumstances stop us from praying!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was...

Search This Blog