Sunday, November 1, 2020

Maximize Your Glory

 Maximize your glory


Remember when Mary got the news that she would give birth to the Messiah? 


She was scared no doubt but she said let it be to me as you have said. 

(Luke 1:38) 


The other day I was thinking about how I have shared openly about Isaac over the years. 


One day I was at the car wash and a woman approached me “is your name Laura?”


I didn’t recognize her and she said “I remember you spoke at a women’s event. you have a son with autism don’t you?”


I don’t know what’s gonna happen with the cyst but I know that my prayer and my desire is always that God would receive the maximum Glory. 


Isaac is special.


I would’ve never in a million years thought I’d be excited to see a neurosurgeon. 


Something was wrong with Isaac.


The seizure helped uncover it...

I always knew in my heart that God would receive all the glory from Isaac’s life.


On Nov 2, 2020 Isaac will have a non-invasive surgery on the cyst touching his brain.

Pediatric neuro-surgery.

Wow.

Will you join me in giving God the maximum glory through this?

While the world waits for election results on Nov 3, 2020, Chuck and I will be patiently waiting to see how Isaac recovers.

No matter the season, trial or circumstance let’s choose to give Jesus the maximum glory ! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Dear Heavenly Father we lift up Isaac to you, we ask that you calm his spirt through all of this Lord. That this procedure goes well and that he recovers quickly, I pray for his Mama, Dad, and family, give them a sense of peace and calmness Lord...in Jesus name we pray. Amen🙏

    ReplyDelete

This blog was...

Search This Blog