Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sometimes

Sometimes...

Sometimes I cry for no reason...
Sometimes I just can’t hold back the tears...
I let the tears flow, sometimes.

Or maybe, just maybe there is a reason...
Sometimes I cry because this world is not my home. 

Sometimes I cry because Autism stings so badly. 

Sometimes I cry because of the alcoholic who could’ve stopped but didn’t.

Sometimes I cry because of my friend who has medical health issues. 

Sometimes I cry because that marriage didn’t make it. 

Sometimes I cry because I don’t know if the newlywed couple really understand what they mean when they said “I do.”

Sometimes I cry because the couple smiling at church is really hurting deeply and hiding deep dark secrets ...

Sometimes I cry because the widow walks into church sits down and enjoys a Bible study then she leaves and never talks to anyone. 

Sometimes I cry because the ache is so deep. 

Sometimes I cry because I want to do things that I can’t. 

Sometimes I cry because I know that Jesus is the only one that truly gets me. 

Sometimes I have a reason to cry and sometimes I don’t. 


I’m thankful that Jesus wept for He knew what it meant to cry, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was...

Search This Blog