Tuesday, May 14, 2019

He whispers “I am Teaching You My Child”

Luke 24:6

Remember how he spoke to you...

God speaks
Am I listening?

Can I remember?

Can I stir up my soul to recall what He said?

On Friday He said 
“I’m teaching you about the winepress. I’m teaching you something... drink in my love”

On Monday He said “your Goliath is autism and it WILL fall. Freedom comes as you release faith” and He says, “your work for the week is Power”

I will choose to listen Lord.
Even if it’s silence, I will listen.
I will listen as you recall old praise songs, hymns, and images of times of rejoicing!

New birth is messy. I will choose to grab my knees and feel each birth pang, knowing something new is about to be born.

Savior- I love your tender ways.


Speak Lord for your servant Laura is listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was...

Search This Blog