Monday, August 29, 2016

Fragile

I went on a walk today and the Lord spoke this to me:

Fragile - handle with care

I'm fragile Lord.
I'm Emotional. I'm about to break down any minute
I know my daughter - I will handle you with care. You have always been fragile to me. Prone to damage if not handled with care. Your fragility is not a weakness, it's your greatest asset. I made you to feel. I made you to care. I made you this way. If you did not feel vulnerable you might never come to me...
But you do come...you come frequently and I love it. I love our time together. So sing on. Weep if you need to, because I'm holding you, my daughter, my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this brought me to tears. I agree with you . God is do intimate and knows our pain. It is how he uses us fir his kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

This blog was...

Search This Blog