Oh wait brain you’re doing it again don’t overthink prayer
I want to pray for my friend who has cancer oh wait or was it a surgery? I don’t recall. Let me grab my prayer journal.
See your mind is going this way & that way and now you’re not praying at all.
don’t overthink prayer
I really want to pray Isaiah 41:10 but now I can’t remember the verse what was it again?
See your mind is going this way & that way and now you’re not praying at all.
don’t overthink prayer
I am sorry LORD I know prayer is a discipline
Are you really willing to bend down and listen?
I’m sorry LORD it’s just so hard to wait on you
In this age of distractions and endless scrolling I am sometimes ashamed to approach you
don’t overthink prayer
Father I need you
Oh no
I messed up I forgot to Worship I went straight to “request”
Thank you that you interpret my jumbled prayer mess!
I love you LORD
For you loved me first
Help me hide your Word in my heart irrespective if I can precisely say the chapter & verse
Help me pray honest prayers not a script I have to rehearse
Help my dear brain not overthink prayer
Help me LORD pray again & again, for by grace alone you bend down & listen
don’t overthink prayer
No comments:
Post a Comment